Monday, May 14, 2012

Masterpieces!

Now that I have a toddler, I'm finding that I accumulate children's artwork pretty quickly.  My nanny has a son who is 9 months older than my daughter, and Friday's are art days for them, which means double the love, double the art!  The obvious upside to this is that I get plenty of adorable masterpieces.  The downside is, I have almost no room on my fridge. 

Enter the google images search.  I found so many cute ways to display kids art in your home, but the "masterpiece" walls are absolutely my favorites!

from Johhny In a Dress

from Lesle's Life
Needless to say, I'm thoroughly smitten, and the other day while looking at a blank, purposeless space in my kitchen it hit me- I'll use it for a masterpiece wall!

See the arrow?  That is the future location of our masterpiece wall!

 So as soon as inspiration hit, I went to etsy (duh) and ordered this lovely little decal from madebytheresarenee.  I ordered it in celedon to match my vintage kitchen gadgets, and I think it's going to be adorable!


Click here to get one of your own!
  I can't wait to share how it comes out.  And for only about $10, including shipping, such a steal!  Now I need to figure out how all this artwork will be hung-- any suggestions?




No comments:

Post a Comment